Personal Injury Attorneys In New York
Sustaining an injury as the result of someone else’s wrongdoing is not only an event that can turn your life upside down, but it’s also an injustice that must be addressed. Enduring the physical recovery process after an injury can be hard enough, let alone the emotional and mental strain of obtaining the compensation you need in order to just get back on your feet, and on with your life in Staten Island. If you’ve suffered an injury and think you may have a personal injury claim, you probably aren’t sure where to turn, how to find out who’s liable for your damages, or how to locate the best Staten Island personal injury attorney for your particular circumstance. The personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, PC in New York will take the time to understand you, your pain, and your needs, and will fight for the best possible outcome and maximum compensation.
- What Are The Top Misconceptions That People Have About Auto Accident Claims?
- Should I Notify Both My Own And The Other Party’s Insurance Company About An Auto Accident?
- Why Is It Critical To Follow A Doctor’s Orders In A Personal Injury Case?
- How Long Do Personal Injury Cases Typically Take To Resolve?
- What Sets Your Firm Apart When Handling Auto Accident Cases In New York?
Unlike the New York personal injury law firms you’ll find in the phone book or hear about on TV, the Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, PC is not a “personal injury mill,” meaning the attorneys will never take a case unless they truly believe in it, and limit the number of cases they handle at any one time in order to ensure that each client is treated with the care and personalized attention they deserve. Since they take personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, there are no attorneys’ fees unless a settlement or verdict is obtained on your behalf, and this is something not every New York attorney can offer, or even wants to. But we stand with you as your attorney and believe in you, so if you don’t win, why should we profit? But the good news for you is—we usually win, which means you’ll get the compensation you deserve for your injuries and suffering (physical and emotional).
Why and How Do We Win Your Case?
We win because our team is comprised of experienced and savvy personal injury attorneys who have tried cases just like yours countless times. Our attorneys know the insurance company playbook, and the insurance company attorney and defendant playbook as well. Many times we know what they’re going to do before they do it. If personal injury cases were a chess game, we’d be the Garry Kasparov. Our seasoned attorneys go the extra mile to win and that’s why The Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, P.C. have earned the stellar reputation we have. When you work with us, as your Staten Island personal injury attorney, we’ll dig deep into the details of your case and pull out evidence, wherever it may be, that could help prove your case and claim, and get you the maximum compensation. We’ll go to the scene of your accident and investigate, take photos, etc. We’ll study the scene and bring in outside investigators if necessary, trusted investigators who are held in high regard in NY. We’ll talk to witnesses if there were any. And we’ll be sure to gather all possible video footage, etc. that might hold valuable evidence in support of your claim and case.
After thorough and intensive investigation we’ll build your claim and case and take it to the negligent party or their insurer or attorney representative. Once we know what they intend to do then we’ll either prepare for a settlement negotiation or prepare for trial. Hopefully the negligent party will settle out of court for a financial amount that will cover all your injuries and suffering, inclusive of current and future medical costs and care, but if they choose to go to court and fight the claim or offer less than what we believe is fair, we’ll happily see them in court. Our track record of success in court is formidable, so if they are foolish enough to take us on in court then we’ll be glad to show them why we are consistently rated one of the best Staten Island, and NYC in general, personal injury attorney firms.
We look forward to working with you, and helping you resolve your claim and case. Personal injuries can be extremely costly (financially and emotionally); therefore, you cannot afford to hire a green attorney who doesn’t understand the negotiation process well or is thin on actual courtroom experience. You need an experienced attorney who not only knows how to win, but knows how to calculate what needs to be won. Many inexperienced attorneys fail to account for the ‘hidden damages,’ such as long term care, etc. When you work with us you can count on us; we’ll work to get you the absolute maximum compensation for every scenario, for today, tomorrow, and beyond.
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, PC handle all types of personal injury cases in Staten Island and beyond, many of which involve serious, life-threatening injuries. The following are just a few examples of the cases commonly handled by our experienced New York personal injury attorneys:
- Medical Malpractice – In almost every medical procedure, certain risks are to be expected, but errors and acts of negligence on behalf of a medical practitioner or establishment are not. Medical malpractice can involve some of the most serious injuries, and as such, often result in very large settlements. These cases are very difficult—if not impossible—to fight without the assistance of a strong, dedicated, and experienced attorney.
- Vehicle Accidents – Regardless of how carefully you drive, you can never avoid the risk of collision when you’re on the road. Whether you were the driver of a car that was in an accident with a motorcycle, commercial truck, or city bus, or a pedestrian or cyclist who was hit by one of these vehicles, obtaining compensation will be a vital element of your recovery. An attorney will be able to quickly launch an investigation, collect evidence before it’s been removed or altered, and deal with the at-fault party’s insurance company so you don’t have to.
- Slip, Trip & Falls – Many personal injury cases arise from accidents that occur on another person’s property—whether it’s a neighbor’s house, a park owned by a municipality, or a grocery store. It doesn’t take much for someone to fall and sustain serious injuries; within a matter of seconds, a small refrigerator leak or an object blocking a walkway can result in a broken pelvis or head injury.
- Construction Accidents – Construction projects that are being carried out near roadways increase the risk of auto accidents caused by equipment obscuring drivers’ views, insufficient signage warning drivers to slow down or look out for defects in the road, or simply the distraction of increased noise and commotion.
- Workplace Injuries – When an injury is sustained on the job as the result of defective equipment, improper training, lack of breaks and/or sufficient rest between shifts, or any number of other variables, the employer will likely be held responsible. Workers’ compensation laws serve to protect individuals who are injured in these ways, and the right attorney will be able to collect the necessary evidence to prove a case.
- Nursing Home Neglect Or Abuse – When it’s time for a loved one to enter a facility for nursing care, the last thing you want to imagine is them being mistreated within that facility. However, incidences of abuse and neglect in nursing homes are not uncommon and can involve bed sores, broken bones from improper transfer techniques, or even death. Don’t let your loved one be the victim of such mistreatment—reach out to a personal injury attorney at the first sign of anything questionable.
The personal injury attorneys at the Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, PC will work diligently and passionately to obtain justice for those who have been wronged. They know how to navigate the legal system in Staten Island, formulate the best arguments, present the most compelling evidence, and ultimately obtain the highest settlements or jury awards for their clients.
If you have been the victim of any injury please contact us for a free consultation.
Call For A Free Consultation