Robert E. Brown founded the Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, P.C. in 2006. Before opening his own firm, Mr. Brown worked as a lawyer for the international firm of Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, and the renowned firm of Slotnick, Shapiro & Crocker -- a leading criminal defense and matrimonial boutique. Prior to his law career, Mr. Brown was a member of the New York City Police Department. He retired as a Captain from the 5th Precinct, located in Chinatown, after a prestigious 16-year career.
Because of his extensive experience in both federal and state courts and as an expert in police procedures, Mr. Brown has appeared as a legal analyst on CNN and Tru TV and has been a guest lecturer at Cardozo Law School. Mr. Brown is also an Adjunct Professor at Boston University, where he teaches a course in Real Estate Law.
The latest from our blogs...
- THE 90-DAY NOTICE REQUIREMENT EXTENDS THE STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS read more >
- Brooklyn Supreme Court Justice Arthur Schack Dies read more >
- Goldman Sachs to pay $5 billion in U.S. Justice Dept mortgage bond pact read more >
- FTC Brings Action Against Debt Relief Operation that Targeted Financially Distressed Homeowners and Student Loan Borrowers read more >
- Brooklyn Supreme Court faces backlog of nearly 12,000 foreclosure cases in the hands of just three judges read more >