Robert E. Brown founded the Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, P.C. in 2006. Before opening his own firm, Mr. Brown worked as a lawyer for the international firm of Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, and the renowned firm of Slotnick, Shapiro & Crocker -- a leading criminal defense and matrimonial boutique. Prior to his law career, Mr. Brown was a member of the New York City Police Department. He retired as a Captain from the 5th Precinct, located in Chinatown, after a prestigious 16-year career.
Because of his extensive experience in both federal and state courts and as an expert in police procedures, Mr. Brown has appeared as a legal analyst on CNN and Tru TV and has been a guest lecturer at Cardozo Law School. Mr. Brown is also an Adjunct Professor at Boston University, where he teaches a course in Real Estate Law.
The latest from our blogs...
- Emigrant Savings Bank Discriminated Against Minorities, Brooklyn Jury Says read more >
- Legislation to clean up zombie properties signed into law read more >
- Goldman, Barclays, 6 Others Ink $190M FDIC Deal Over Sour RMBS read more >
- Wall Street, Main Street 2016-06-01 13:47:00 read more >
- Bank Fails to Prove Standing, Not Entitled To Summary Judgment in Foreclosure Action read more >