Robert E. Brown founded the Law Offices of Robert E. Brown, P.C. in 2006. Before opening his own firm, Mr. Brown worked as a lawyer for the international firm of Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, and the renowned firm of Slotnick, Shapiro & Crocker -- a leading criminal defense and matrimonial boutique. Prior to his law career, Mr. Brown was a member of the New York City Police Department. He retired as a Captain from the 5th Precinct, located in Chinatown, after a prestigious 16-year career.
Because of his extensive experience in both federal and state courts and as an expert in police procedures, Mr. Brown has appeared as a legal analyst on CNN and Tru TV and has been a guest lecturer at Cardozo Law School. Mr. Brown is also an Adjunct Professor at Boston University, where he teaches a course in Real Estate Law.
The latest from our blogs...
- Pols say new foreclosure buyback program will help Queens families stay in their homes read more >
- ISSUES RAISED IF MODIFICATION ENTERED INTO REVOKING ACCELERATION BAR SUMMARY JUDGMENT read more >
- Bamboozled: Bank unlawfully breaks into home, lawsuit says read more >
- Mixing diet drink with alcohol can backfire read more >
- PLAINTIFF FAILS TO ESTABLISH STANDING, DENIED SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND ORDER OF REFERENCE read more >